Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It never rains in Southern California

says...????

Hell, I have seen more water in the past three months, and no less in the desert
Rain and snow tonight

Last rains brought 3 feet of standing water, in the yard, and subsequently the house; a month of construction, and headache, and money, yes, that grows on trees!

South America, get ready...
how bad can a flooded hut be? cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.