skip to main
skip to sidebar
If I Wasn't There I Wouldn't Believe It Either
Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.
I can do this - you can too.
Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Ed Gein was the real 'Boogie Man'. As a child I was told he would 'get me' for various reasons. How fucked up is that? Always questioned our lamp shades... May explain my interest in serial killers
Saturday, August 11, 2012
what's going on
One step forward, two steps back Getting a handle on the reasoning and timing
Saturday, July 23, 2011
I was not a fan, but I completely understand
There was an error in this gadget
About Me/About Time
Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.
View my complete profile
34. New Life Experience - Pink Slip
33. What - Me Normal?
32. Toga Parties-Be Thankful If You Missed The Fad
31. TheraBreath Mouthwash
30. Vitamins and Hot Tamales
29. Old Hot Dogs Never Die
28. The Gym Saga
27. Lucinda Bassett Won't Leave Me Alone
26. Movie Madness-Are You Serious?
25. Ozzy Osbourne
24. Why I drank...
22. The Joy of Cooking
21. Directors Guild of America
20. The State of California and it's Educational System
18. Alcoholics Anonymous-You Know..for the kids!
17. Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting-Missed again
16. Tooth Windows
15. Wells Fargo-Woohoo!!
13. Whale Wars and Dolphin Slaughter
12. the train wreck
11. Ground Hog Day
10. I want a new drug!
09. Alcoholics Un-anonymous
08. The Happiness Project
07. Chase Bank
06. Political Correctness or Alcohol Sensitivity
05. Alcohol Cravings
04. Chris Prentiss is omnipresent
03. A moment of silence for Stephen Huneck
02. The Alcoholism and Addiction Cure
01. Consumer Electronics Show
search engine optimization companies