Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whale Wars and Dolphin Slaughter

I have recently discovered the series Whale Wars-Incredible! As I Netflixed it, I was recommended the movie "The Cove".

In Japan, there are over 100 thousand dolphins captured and slaughtered yearly!!

The Cove is a documentary, parts are very disturbing. People need to become aware and take action to save these intelligent creatures, from the Japanese and also captivity!

This practice of rounding up, capturing and slaughtering dolphins is unacceptable.

I also have even more respect for The Red Hot Chili Peppers for their support of Whale Wars expeditions! Kudos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.