Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chase Bank

If I am not mistaken, Chase was bailed out a few months back, as they had no money. And yesterday they were giving bonuses to their big-wigs.
My, must be nice to be given money and then pass it on to the ne-er do wellers.

I guess Chase won't be using my money anymore to pay those bonuses.

I have, wait, had, a Chase credit card, which I paid monthly, overpaid as a matter of fact, never a late payment for the past six years.

Chase wrote me a very lovely letter yesterday-cancelling my account.

I called yesterday and was put on hold for forty minutes, right up til closing time, then click!

Tried again this morning, and the explanation was it had nothing to do with my Chase account, it had to do with two other non-related accounts with other banks.

I can't imagine I am that bad, my credit score used to be perfect, until maybe 3 months ago-costly divorce, no work, etc.

Good Luck with those payments Chase! Now I have no reason to pay, much less no means to travel to look for employment.

Maybe Chase can hire me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.