Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ozzy Osbourne

A working blokes success story.

I ran into him a few years ago on Black Friday, at the local mall, stumbling around the parking lot. I was with my sister, who at the time was not traumatically brain injured, (not that you would know it from her behavior).

So she starts yelling "Ozzy!" I had to elbow her to shut her up, as I am sure he did not want a riot.

He flashed us a big smile and a peace sign-cool.



He was on a radio interview last week promoting his new book. When I could understand him, I gleaned a pearl. I shall paraphrase:

I am not a Born-Again sober person, I just don't drink anymore.

Amen Ozzy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.