Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Consumer Electronics Show

Okay, having just returned from Las Vegas, I have a burning question, that I have wondered about for years.

The Consumer Electronics show kicks off today, so the city is full of computer nerds.

Also kicking off today is the convention for adult film personalities.

Is it a coincidence these two shows are held simultaneously?

Is there something more I should know about computer geeks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.