Still searching, like me?
Follow me on my journey
toward living, away from addictions and dependency on alcohol
without resorting to the usual 12-step program.


I can do this - you can too.

Plus, I will make you laugh along the way.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wells Fargo-Woohoo!!

Approximately 3 months ago I opened a CD at the local Wells Fargo branch, for $5 K. I spent well over an hour trying to open it, as the chicklet had never done one of these before. She also kept my license and ATM card at the end, so I needed to go back and retrieve-I was so done, I did not notice she never gave them back.

I understand interest rates suck, unless you are Chase credit card, but seriously?!

I got my maturity letter today, for 3 months on $5000, I made..............$1.89.

Yes, me too, thinking it was a mistake, called the bank, nope, interest rate of .15%

What is wrong with this picture? I am sure I could have gotten that in a regular savings account.

I am not money dumb, I need to find original paperwork, because I don't remember signing up for that. And I was sober!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/About Time

Middle age...gads, how did I get here? With a new limited beverage selection. I think some of this can be traced to those life experiences, visited upon me by my family. In no particular order, the following stories have shaped my life.